- The event organization closes 72 hours before the event.
- It is mandatory to designate a person responsible for the group during the event with a mobile phone contact number (if the Group Manager cannot stay until the end of the event, he/she must designate another person as the Group Manager and communicate it to La Foodieteca team present during the event).
- Cancellations ocurred 72 before the event are not refundable or exchangeable for other products or services.
- To guarantee the necessary modifications to suit allergies, intolerances and special diets of the group, they must be communicated 72 hours before the event.
- If the client prefers to organize the activity teams personally, they must be communicated 72 hours in advance. Equipment formed after that period is not accepted.
DURATION AND SERVICES INCLUDED
- The duration and services included are determined by the options chosen during the reservation process.
- The quote includes ONE inspection visit to the venue. For additional visits, please ask our team.
- During the activity, all attendees are provided with everything they will need. The kitchen utensils and aprons provided must be returned at the end of the activity. Kitchen aprons that are not returned at the end of the activity will be charged (8,5€/unit + VAT).
- The activities have a set start and end time. It is not allowed to access the venue before the starting time. Any additional time (before or after the event) will be charged according to the established rate (150€/h + VAT).
- It is possible to add additional drinks, services or hours during the event, whenever possible and previously approved by La Foodieteca staff present at the event. The Group Manager is the person in charge of authorizing and signing the Extra Services Authorization Form provided during the event.
- Any material provided and used by the client during the event, must be removed at the end of it. It is not allowed to leave material (promotional material, furniture, roll-up, photocall, etc.) at the end of the event.
- The hiring of external services (catering, shows, live music …) may entail an additional fee and must be communicated to La Foodieteca at the time of the booking.
- The delivery and the date & time of the reception must be previously approved by La Foodieteca. In no case the material can be delivered more than 36 hours before the event. Depending on the volume and number of packages, the reception of the material may be subject to an extra fee. All material must be delivered inside La Foodieteca premises (no material delivered to the building entrance will be received).
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
La Foodieteca is located in the mezzanine of a community building, and the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence must be followed. In addition, La Foodieteca reserves the right of admission in the event of non-compliance of the following:
- It is not allowed to access to the bar, cellar or obstruct the work of the staff or the normal operation of the venue.
- It is now allowed to take drinks out of the venue.
- Smoking is prohibited in the venue and inside the building.