MARKET VISIT + SPANISH COOKING CLASS
- Meet your chef at 10am at Foodieteca to start the Sta. Caterina Market tour. Walk among the locals and learn how to select fresh local ingredients.
- After the market tour, you will be ready to start the cooking class in the heart of Barcelona. Under the chef’s guidance, you will prepare a 5 course Spanish meal from the scratch.
- Once everything is ready, sit down and enjoy the dishes you cooked while enjoying a fantastic view of one of the busiest streets of the city.
- Drinks include local wine (red & white) with DO, soft drinks and mineral water.
- The experience finish at 2pm.
- Duration: 4 hours, from 10am to 2pm (market visit + cooking workshop + lunch)
- Equipment: you will be provided with all the equipment you will need.
- Allergies/special diets: if you have any allergies or special diets, please let us know 72h in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum drinking age is 18.
- Minimum numbers apply. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- Cancellations have to be notified up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations with less than 48 hours will not be entitled for any return or exchange.
- Please note that the market is closed on Sundays, so the activity starts at 11am at La Foodieteca.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com, we will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Pl. Ramon Berenguer el Gran, 2. Mezzanine 1
Use the intercom to open the door and use the staircase on the right-hand side.