ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
You are going to learn how to prepare different and unusual tapas, diverse in flavours and textures. We will cook with the best quality produce introducing you to many new techniques and tools. We hope you will expand your knowledge about the famous Spanish cuisine, have amazing time meeting new people in our kitchen and get inspired and ready to cook all what we prepare again for your friends and family at home.
- Salmon tartar with a creamy avocado base, encapsulated virgin olive oil and crunchy papadum
- Crostini with goat cheese, caramelised red onion chutney and raisins
- Aubergine tempura with brie cheese in soy and honey sauce
- Monkfish skewers with purple potatoes parmentier and truffles
- Crunchy tartelette with creamy chocolate filling and forest fruits
*To be able to offer you modifications in the recipes in case of your allergies or dietary restrictions, you have to let us know about them no later than 3 days before the date of the workshop.
The activity lasts 2,5 hours in total. It includes cooking, degustation of the prepared recipes and a glass of wine.
100% hands-on course.