A fun, hands-on cooking workshop
An activity organized in detail to enjoy the experience at all times. Designed to be enjoyed as a team, the activity brings together collaborative work, competition and professional cooking.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Capacity: up to50 people
Tuna tartar with hummus
Foie bonbon with caramelized apple
Three aromas prawns wrapped in wonton pasta with Thai sauce
Grilled chicken skewers with vegetables and Terikayi sauce
Risotto ai funghi
New York Cheesecake
Mineral water, soft drinks and wine with D.O.
* Menus are subject to change due to seasonality and product availability. All menus can be adapted to any allergy or food restriction.
0:00 – Group arrival: reception and teams creation.
0:05 – Welcoming briefing and hygiene and security information.
0:15 – Beginning of workshop.
1:45 – Lunch/dinner (according to the time slot selected).
3:00 – End of activity and farewell.
- All participants elaborate all the tapas of the menu with the help of the chef.
- All recipes are prepared under the careful supervision of the chef.
- Drinks are available for self-service. The group has a bottle of wine for every 3 people. In case of consuming all drinks included, it is possible to add additional bottles by filling in the Extraordinary Service Authorization form.
- La Foodieteca is located in a community building, having to comply with the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence. Smoking is not allowed in the building. Drinks can not be taken out of the venue.
- In case of exceeding the agreed time, the corresponding full overtime will be charged according to the established rate.