Have you ever used a kitchen blowtorch, siphon, blast chiller, charcoal oven or a vacuum packing machine?
A hands-on, fun cooking workshop for groups.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Capacity: 10 – 50 people
Eggplant tempura filled with goat cheese and soy sauce
Duck skewers with apple chutney
Risotto ai funghi
Low temperature cod with tomato concassé
Water, soft drinks and wine with D.O.
* Menus are subject to change due to seasonality and product availability. All menus can be adapted to any allergy or food restriction.
0:00 – Group arrival: reception and teams creation.
0:05 – Welcoming briefing and security and hygiene information.
0:10 – Captains elections and recipe draw
0:15 – Begining of workshop.
1:45 – Lunch/dinner (according to the time slot selected)
2:40 – Evaluation and selection of the winner team.
3:00 – End of activity and farewell.
- RECIPES:Each team is responsible for cooking one of the dishes for the whole group.
- WILD CARDS: Each team receives 2 wild cards to ask the chef for advice. Its use affects the final score.
- MARKET: The captain of each team has to take all the necessary ingredients from the Masterchef market in a limited time specified by the music, as well as explaining the recipe during the final evaluation.
- All recipes are prepared under the careful supervision of the chef.
- Drinks are available for self-service. The group has a bottle of wine for every 3 people. In case of consuming all drinks included, it is possible to add additional bottles by filling in the Extraordinary Service Authorization form.
- La Foodieteca is located in a community building, having to comply with the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence. Smoking is not allowed in the building. Drinks can not be taken out of the venue.
- In case of exceeding the agreed time, the corresponding full overtime will be charged according to the established rate..