Fully equipped kitchen
UNIQUE EVENTS TO BE REMEMBERED
A special occasion deserves a special event with its own personality. La Foodieteca tailors each event according to the need and target of the client, taking span> into account to the smallest details for a complete experience.
From the celebration of an intimate wedding to a cocktail show cooking for the managers of the company, everything is possible at La Foodieteca.
You can have a custom menu, a chef from a cooking show or from a Michelin starred restaurant. We can bring you an aquarium or a dart dartboard. An opera singer or a piano-bar. A professional ham cutter or an illusionist. The only limit is your imagination.
HOW TO ORGANIZE A SUCESSFUL EVENT
- Define what the purpose is, what you want to achieve and who the attendees are.
- Set the date of the event as soon as possible, to send the invitations and to ensure the reservation of the venue.
- Find out about the services available. If you have any suggestions that are not in our database, check with us their viability.
- Once you have decided the type of event you need, use of your imagination to live it in every detail. Who will open the door to the guests? Will they be hungry and thirsty because they come from a long journey? Do they arrive with coats and suitcases?
- Make sure you have options for all the guests. Consider allergies, intolerances, religions and customs.
- An event is an endless source of unforeseen events of all kinds, so be prepared to have a great capacity for reaction.
- This is just a quick list to guide you through the process. Our Event Manager will take care of the event organization.
LIST OF SERVICES
Prices excluding VAT
Add a live music show and make your event shine with its own light.
An interactive show of our dramatic soprano, who performs several lyrical pieces (with costume changes according to the characters).
The basic format of jazz trio (piano, double bass and drums) combining an American songbook with the traditional Hispanic heritage and the feel of Brazil and the tropics.
Piano, percussion, voice and cocktails are combined in this unique show. From swing to twist, from la chanson to rock ‘n roll and from Naples to New Orleans.