SPANISH COOKING CLASS
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Capacity: up to 50 people
Gazpacho (Traditional tomato cold soup from Andalusia)
Pa amb tomàquet (Bread & tomato) with Iberian ham
Coca de recapte (Traditional dish from Catalonia with olives and cheese)
Tortilla de patata (Spanish potato omelette)
Paella (Traditional Mediterranean rice)
Crema catalana (Catalan crème brûlée)
Mineral water, soft drinks and red/white wine with D.O.
* Menu subject to season and availability. All menus can be adapted to any allergy or food restriction..
0:00 – Group arrival: reception.
0:05 – Welcoming briefing and hygiene and security information.
0:15 – Beginning of workshop.
1:45 – Lunch/dinner (according to the time slot selected)
3:00 – End of activity and farewell.
- All participants elaborate all the recipes of the menu with the help of the chef.
- All recipes are prepared under the careful supervision of the chef.
- Drinks are available for self-service. The group has a bottle of wine for every 3 people. In case of consuming all drinks included, it is possible to add additional bottles by filling in the Extraordinary Service Authorization form.
- La Foodieteca is located in a community building, having to comply with the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence. Smoking is not allowed in the building. Drinks can not be taken out of the venue.
- In case of exceeding the agreed time, the corresponding full overtime will be charged according to the established rate.