Discover the history of gin, its components and production.
Learn to combine different ingredients to create the perfect gin&tonic.
Identify the main aromas of botanicals.
Includes all materials and ingredients you need..
Learn directly from a professional barman.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Capacity: up to 50 people
0:00 – Group arrival: reception.
0:05 – Welcome briefing and security and hygiene information.
0:15 – Beginning of workshop.
2:00 – End of activity and farewell.
Gins used in the workshop:
- Only Gin
- Gin Raw
- Fever Tree tonic water
* Alcohol-free cocktails available. The amount of alcohol is limited to 3 cocktails per person.
- La Foodieteca is located in a community building, having to comply with the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence. Smoking is not allowed in the building. Drinks can not be taken out of the venue.
- In case of exceeding the agreed time, the corresponding full overtime will be charged according to the established rate.