Learn different cocktail techniques. Get to know the mixes, nuances, flavors and aromas of each ingredient and spirit.
Cocktail elaboration and tasting.
Includes all equipment and ingredientes needed for the activity.
Learn how to combine ingredients for a great cocktail.
Ideal for groups
Learn directly from a professional barman.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Capacity: up to 50 people
0:00 – Group arrival: reception.
0:05 – Welcome briefing and security and hygiene information.
0:15 – Beginning of workshop.
2:00 – End of activity and farewell.
Learn to create cocktails using 3 different techniques (one of each technique):
- Crushed: Mojito or Gin Basil Smash
- Direct: Gin&Tonic, Mahon Sour or Russian Kiss
- Shaked: Lime daiquiri or Clover Club
* Alcohol-free cocktails available. The amount of alcohol is limited to 3 cocktails per person.
- La Foodieteca is located in a community building, having to comply with the municipal ordinances of noise and neighborhood coexistence. Smoking is not allowed in the building. Drinks can not be taken out of the venue.
- In case of exceeding the agreed time, the corresponding full overtime will be charged according to the established rate.